Design, develop and maintain Data Engineering product, algorithms, and solutions, Work in direct interaction with Algorithm Developers, Validators and Project Managers, Own key features and services, Apply innovative approaches to solve complex problems, Utilize advanced methodologies (including machine learning, cloud computing, parallel processing and more), Use a diverse technology stack: Python, C# (.net core), Angular, MongoDB, AWS products, Apache Parquet and Dockers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Software Engineering/ Data Engineering
- 10 years software development experience.
- Experience in developing back-end services with known frameworks.
- Experience with databases (relational and schema less)
- Experience with containerized services.
- Working with AWS – an advantage.
- Front-end development using Angular (or similar) – an advantage.
- Working with spark, presto, drill and ETL flows – an advantage.
- Fluent English and Hebrew – Both verbal and written.